Click the arrows below to reveal my favourite business recommendations ...
1. Trainual* – online software for employee on boarding and training, process documentation, Standard Operating Procedures and knowledge map all in one place. I’ve used Trainual with my client’s and as a user myself – LOVE IT! Simple, easy and includes gamification to help with staff motivation and progress.
1. Work The System* –
1. Vinehouse Hiring – hiring and recruitment for owner managed businesses founded by Nancy Slessenger. I heard of Nancy and her business years ago when she was creating a recruitment ‘system’ that would identify, introduce and hire the most qualified people (holistically not just on paper) for her clients. They are so confident in their recruitment system working out they guarantee results. I met Nancy in early 2020 and was blown away by her expertise, appetite for always improving, curiosity and common sense approach – Nancy and her team are my go to place for professional hires that are right first time with no hassle and time wasting.
2. Fiverr* – my number one favourite website! If I ever need a small job done by verified and reviewed experts this is my go to site. Fiverr connects businesses with freelancers offering digital services in 300+ categories. I’ve personally used them for slide deck and business card design, cartoon design, digital photo edits and video work – pricing starts at $5 for jobs and if nothing else it’s worth browsing the weird and wonderful offers available from all over the globe!
1. The ONE Thing* John Murray ~
2. 80/20 Sales & Marketing* Perry Marshall ~
3. Work The System* Sam Carpenter ~
4. To be or not to be intimidated? That is the Question* Robert Ringer ~
5. The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team* Patrick Lencioni
6. The Compound Effect* Darren Hardy
7. ASK* Ryan Levesque
8. Living the 80/20 Way* Richard Koch
9. Bottleneck Breakthrough* Joshua Long
*Every resource noted above I have or still do use personally to manage my health & fitness. Those with a * assigned after clicking may generate a payment back to this site to support running costs – these instances are only after I have chosen to share and recommend based on the product – not their affiliate scheme terms.